Introduction by David Egan
What’s behind the surge in companies adopting price optimisation software, and why are some companies still shying away?
Is the cents-per-gallon metric costing the c-store channel millions of dollars in fuel profits?
According to recent research conducted by NACS, the Association for Convenience & Fuel Retailing, 63 percent of gas customers go on to spend an average of $4.82 each in the store following their fill-up. That’s an 11-percent increase vs. 2012. On the surface, this sounds like an encouraging trend, but what about the remaining 37 percent who are not converted to in-store shoppers? Are potential sales being left on the table? What role does gas play in increasing store traffic?
How to drive increased traffic to the store and get customers to buy more. Download the PDF