We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to being transparent with how we use your information. This website is operated by Kalibrate Technologies, plc. (collectively “We” or “us”).
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to our users and improve our business.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, some of our services require you to sign up for an account. When you sign up for an account, we will ask you for simple personal information including your email and similar information.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit different parts of our site and what selections you make on the website. We may also automatically collect certain technical information such as:
- Device information We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site).
- Log information When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your navigation paths and search queries.
- mobile related information if you access our website using your mobile device.
- internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your use of our services.
- from social networks if you are connected to certain social network platforms that may interact with our site or content
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new services and offerings and to protect our us and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
If we provide you with any mailings or other communication, you can always opt out of that communication.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information in your account. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, outside organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so. We may also share information to for the purpose you provided it to us, such as for processing a job application or entering a contest or signing up for a newsletter, if sharing is required to fulfill your request.
- For legal reasons We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners such as business with have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold however not website is entirely secure. You should protect the account information in your possession as well.
Children Under 13
Our site is not directed toward children under 13 and we will not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our site, please contact us at [email protected].
This policy was last updated 4-23-15